Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shanky's Sunday Night Summit - Sorting out the Confusion

The whole reason for this gathering is to sort thru the clutter,corruption, lies, risk on, aglo driven, liquidity lacking, insolvent, bankrupt, rumor driven bullshit market. What I want is a healthy discussion from both bulls and bears on where the markets may be headed and why. I  know it is my job here to do the calling and all that, but I want to hear your thoughts.

I know that all we will discuss will be pure speculation. One thing I believe most of us know is that this all ends horribly. The question is how long can they hold out? How will they hold out? Can the markets set a higher high? Show your charts, links and whatever you have to back up your thoughts.

If some of you would like to discuss preparedness as well, please feel free. This will be a comment driven  event with many tangents. I have no idea how disqus will handle the pressure (if we get a good turn out), but deal with it.



I'll be here at 9:00 EST and am looking forward to the discussion.

Futures Sunday night -

Blue channel working but - see the wedge taking off above the upper blue channel resistance? Gonna get into some rareified air up there if it goes there.


Minis 5m - Riding pink wedge support just under 1260 resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.