Thursday, September 8, 2011

EMERGENCY POST 09/08/11

This is an emergency post since either host is down or I have been hacked again. 

More to come later.

Wow - got to figure my way around blogger again - Obviously i have a lot of other stuff to do this AM figuring out what's up with the new blog so this will be brief. Do me a favor and leave a comment so I know you are here.

Jobs were worse than expected. Futures dipped and immediately recovered.

1m lower VWAP got abused but was retaken in the next minute. 1m200ma 1191. VWAP 1190. Upper VWAP band 1196 - Lower 1184. About 7:45 minis broke back below the VWAP. I would expect it to stay there for the rest of the day.

Yesterday STB gave the 15m 13/34 as a sell - looks like it will work. This was a TA sell and not a 13/34 cross. This is possibly only a scalp or corrective move before more strength so be careful trading it.