Sunday, August 9, 2009

Introducing Shanky's Irreverent Political Commentary Blog

Well, what can I say? I think it is time to take the trash out and separate the political crap from the more meaningful information. You may be aware that I have several opinions on, well, everything. You may also be aware that I like to speak my opinion. The new blog will allow me to distinguish business from pleasure. The goal is to keep this place clean.

The new blog is for fun and we'll see where it goes. The good news is for those of you that like my rants, you now have two sources. This will also allow my bipolar personality to flourish. I can be like a Two Face with multiple personalities, so this will allow me to spread myself around.

Here is the link to Shanky's Irreverent Political Commentary Blog. Hope to see you there, and thanks for all of your continued support here now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.