Monday, December 23, 2013

Morning Charts 12/23/13 SPX /ES

Not much to say this morning. This week I'm gonna try and not let them destroy my Christmas. Like Charlie Brown, I'm gonna take my tree home and screw everyone else. 

Today, prolly all week, I will simply show you what it is and let you form your own opinions. I will be gathering my thoughts for next year at this time. 

Minis 4hr - Not sure when I first mentioned it last week but the STB spot on the 23rd at 1823 is in play today. This chart is from the home computer. I'll be without my work computer chart all week. 


Daily SPX - 


My suggestion, do your best to enjoy what's left of Christmas. Embrace it. Embrace the reason for the season. Tune out all the bullshit for a couple of days and get your overall perspective right. 
Merry Christmas and happy holidays. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.