Monday, March 23, 2020

Morning Charts 03/23/2020 SPX

Travel day. Headed back home but we think we’ll be back after moving LS1 out of Athens this week. Not sure.

Both boys will remote school.

I’ll get into conspiracy stuff below this week with y’all. Lots of good shit to discuss while we’re confined by government rule.

On to the lie -

When I went to bed the futures were off and markets looked bleak. This critical support area was pierced late Friday. Another 3k DOW points were about to vanish and get us to the target I wanted. The stick save overnight was amazing. I don’t think the fall is over quite yet, but the worst should be behind us. I anticipate a base might form here, but not a bottom. A bottom is possible, but to me, doubtful.

I believe DOW forms a volatile bottom between 18k and 15k. A big fat 3k ranged consolidation area. I’ve always wanted 17-14k. If that happens we look for the breakout there. I believe it’s going to explode back up.


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.