Friday, May 30, 2014

Open Weekend Post 05/31-01/14

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

What a week. What a close.What a POS.

Please take the time to commend and congratulate the Fed on their fine record of consecutive green closes. I think they can be reached at 1-800-Get-Lost.

Minis finally hit the upper red resistance diagonal of the rising red wedge of death. I'm really not sure how I can not call a top here. At least I have the weekend to think about it. Looks like I'm gonna get that cherry on top mega three wedge overthrow to top it all off. Where can they take it from here? I have no clue. As I mentioned everything since 1475 is bogus. They are overthrowing the overthrow in an overbought market. This is raw insanity.



If you see it, share it. I'll get into the cash charts this weekend.

Remember - All is well!

Have a good weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.