Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Morning Charts 07/24/13 SPX /ES

I'm still bored. China's PMI miss has to be bullish, right?

SPX weekly - From the bottom. Note the blue channel.


SPX Daily - Two words come to mind - Train Wreck.


DOW Weekly - From the bottom, yellow channel.


DOW Daily - Unlike the SPX there is a little more room to climb for the bellwether of the indexes.


RUT Weekly - From the bottom.


RUT Daily - Now on the work computer I have this and SPX all over the upper channel resistance diagonals. So I'll have to compare them. This shows a bit more room for the Fed's darling index to climb.


I think I may keep the commentary to a minimum the rest of the week, up here at least. Call it a boycott of sorts. Of course this also may be interpreted as a sign of some sort as well. I can get quiet for a day, but for me to shut up the better part of a week? Something is churning in my head.

The commentary is pretty much spot on right now and says everything and more than I can bring to you up here at this time. If you don't read it, you should. We're now in a waiting game. A possible last bull trap. The big money is heading out the back door setting up the sheep for their last fleecing.

Their distractions are being prepared. Wars, false flags, social issues, it is only a matter of time for them to start feeding the MSM the propaganda necessary to fool the sheeple one last time (you know that's legal for them now). It's gonna be the biggest line of shit ever fed a society in the history of the universe, and we'll suck it up hook, line and sinker.Their police state is close to completion. Something large is coming. We're close, and I can feel it.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.