Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Morning Post

Snow day in the Rockies! Having a blast. Bulldogs won ugly. Market is asleep.

60m SPX - I am not sold on the rectangle breakout just yet, but I am not leaving out the possibility. The upper dashed TL is holding for now and if the trends in the indicators hold, we should be due for a correction soon. Not a big one cause vol is not there, but maybe the lower TL on this chart or the 1114 area. The daily indicators remain mixed. ADX, CCI and S Sto are topping. Hopefully MACD turns at its divergence trendline. Look to sort when the MACD hist sets the first lower candle which should happen soon.

Sorry I have not updated the fibs. I need to renew my SC account and will get that done later today.

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season and wish everyone a happy new year.