Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time For Another Thank You Note

I need to thank Mish for adding me to his blogroll. For those of you that have not been exposed to MISH'S Global Economic Trend Analysis, Mike Shedlock / Mish is a registered investment advisor representative for Sitka Pacific Capital Management and one hell of a blogger. Craig at Stocktock first turned me on to Mish about two years ago, and I do not think I have missed a day since. Mish was the first source of financial truth I found on the web. It blew my mind when I first started reading his posts. His posts are timely, in depth analysis with a wonderful dry sense of humor covering some pretty dicey subjects (his unemployment reports are the best). They keep you coming back, because they are real. No fluff or shady topics or analysis. I highly suggest you bookmark his sight and visit it on a regular basis.

Thanks Mish,

Shanky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.