Friday, September 25, 2009

A B C Update

It ran all the way down to the lower trendline of the upper throwover wedge. This is a pretty critical point to possibly denote the end 4 (or 2) of C of 2 or the possible beginning of 2 of 1 of 3. I have been mentioning a possible zig-zag down here as well. The 60m have bottomed, but I expect them to embed and the dailys are still running south strong. I am hanging on to P2 by the skin of my teeth now. I have a few key indicator points that have not hit yet, but things look really miserable (an they will be soon).

Just something to think about coming into Monday.

T - minus 17 days to my projected 10/12 top date.

You may want to pay attention to what's going on at the G20 meetings. The world just may be changing right before your eyes and you may not even know it.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.