Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Morning Charts 03/18/2015 SPX /es

OK, I got my Wednesdays messed up yesterday. Today is FOMC day. Get your popcorn, could be a good show. 

Bibi won, I guess that's a good thing. Not that I trust any leader or election result, but for some reason I feel reassured that this is a good thing.

Sorry I did not have time today to get to the horror story that Zero Hedge was yesterday. Conspiracy fact and truth are hard things to swallow for the blind ass sheeple that live in total denial. Face it, the proverbial poop is going to hit the fan. You need to be prepared, and you need to be preparing now.

On to the lie - 

Just see these two charts. 

SPX 30m - Yesterday I wanted consolidation at my 2070 area and got it. Today we should get a break one way or the other.



SPX 60m - The STB Diagonal of Death (pink) is clearly in play here. We're looking at one of two scenarios, the top is set and we're about to fall off a cliff, or they have one last run in them. I really believe this red rising wedge has real potential to be THE topping formation.




Freedom watch - 

None today.


More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.