Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Morning Charts 03/03/2015 SPX /es

Hmmm .... Quiet, veeeewwwry qwwiet.


On to the lie - 

 All time frames still neg diving. Not that is matters, just pointing that out. The crap shoot is at the table with the dealer playing wth loaded dice. My bets still lie on the "don't come" line. Crazy? LOL, stupid as hell more like it. Odd, I've been up on my bet since last Wednesday. Will I pull it off the table or let it ride is the question? So far this morning I'm getting a bit of wiggle room to stay in the play.

SPX 60m -  The sTB red rising wedge I've been discussing forming and playing out since October. you see the wedge, but the real main player is that pink diagonal running thru the middle. Price does not like to stay above this line for very long. You can see upper resistance of the wedge around 2040 - this is why I said last week I would not mind one last pop up. An overthrow of upper resistance would create a sensational shorting/sell opportunity (not that right here is not just fine).
 

I'll show the daily, weekly and monthly charts later this week. you can always see them in the chartbook anytime you like. Trust me, they are nasty and have been for quite some time. Time is running out folks. You need to be preparing for this reality. I'll remind you of the mass exodus that's coming. When everyone heads for the gates at once and then you discover the "gates" have been closed for access to your funds it will not be pleasant.

Freedom watch - 

The Internet Of Things: A Dystopian Nightmare Where Everyone And Everything Will Be Monitored On The Internet
"Could an “Internet of Things” create a dystopian nightmare where everyone and everything will be constantly monitored and tracked by the government?"

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.