Monday, February 23, 2015

Morning Charts 02/23/2015 SPX /es

Flippin blogger ate about 45 minutes of an epic STP post this morning. This has never happened before. I'm ticked. 

Alan Greenspan Warns: There Will Be a “Significant Market Event... Something Big Is Going To Happen”


"it will most likely end in a fairly violent fashion."

Confirmation of the STB "event" call from 5 or 6 years ago from Greenspan himself? I'll file this one in the Damn I'm Good file. STB has for years now told you nothing would happen till the external (which RC corrected me to be exogenous - damn Stanford professors always right - sucks) event occurs to rip control of the market from "them". 

What's kept me from calling a top all these years? Simple, my belief in their total control of everything. The lie that this market is to hide the truth. The MATRIX does exist. What has kept me from calling the top is that I've waited on my "event", and I believe it is coming soon. Friday I mentioned calling a top in the post, more on that as I post this week. I have to wait to see what Yellen says first. 

Yellen testimony tomorrow and Wednesday are key events. 


On to the lie -

With Yellen on tap I doubt much will happen over the next day or so. Markets should be in stall mode waiting for her direction. 

SPX Daily - With the Weekly, Monthly and BP charts from Friday - this thing is more than ready for a very serious tumble. Possibly one that it can not recover from without FED direct intervention. It's quite possible that the final illusive rising wedge (red) that I've been speaking of since October may finally be playing out. 



More to come below.

Have a good week.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.