Friday, June 27, 2014

Open Weekend Post 06/28-29/14

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

If you see it post it.


I'll call a top Monday or Tuesday. Not sure how eloquent my post will be. Based on my recent posts and disgust with the whole situation it may not be the best. Right now I'm leaning on a basic you heard it all summary, nothing new to see here, I told you so, but I hope I can come up with something better. Technically there are no new glorious charts to show that you have not seen. The post may not nail the top, but it's caveat will be that it is time to start taking profits and getting them COMPLETELY out of their system before the capital control lock down comes. If you can't see it coming, you are blind as a bat IMHO. There is an STB travel advisory for next week.

Have a good weekend.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.