Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Morning Charts 06/24/14 SPX /es

My disgust for everything market/government/political right now is peaking. I know we all roam in horrible emotional cycles, but my tsunami seems to be about to come ashore. The water has been pulling back for years building for the rush to come. I really may blow a gasket soon.

Seriously, what do you do when everything you know and trust is rigged, manipulated and a lie. I'm not being facetious. I'm not exaggerating. We document this crap daily and have for five years here at STB. We've been around long enough to see more conspiracy fact come to fruition than any seem to care.

Can we stop them? Apparently not. Apparently these superior beings believe they know what is right and best for me and my future. Apparently I am losing all control over my future as a being on this planet. I'm being herded. I am sheeple.

That's just friggin awesome! So why don't I just flipping quit everything, do as they wish and become an entitled leach on the system? Why don't I completely lay down and succumb to their whims? Why not let them control my destiny and every waking moment and action?

Fuck that. I'd rather die. These ignorant fucks don't know what they are messing with. They don't know the hornets nest they are stirring up. The great reset button is about to be pushed. The question is does evil win or do we restore the Constitution and place God back at the top?


On to the lie -

I have not touched my ToS platform since they blew up all my charts yesterday in their update. I'm pretty disgusted and considering changing at least charting platforms. I can rebuild then and reset all the charting parameters, but this just sucks. Lots of work, time and really well placed diagonals were lost. Sure I had to do this last summer, and I like the exercise of recharting, but this time, at this moment, it just really did me in. I'm as tired and disgusted as you at the whole system and process. Why do we bother to chase the lie? Why do we bother to trade fiat in a market that will eventually collapse or become the greatest capital control experiment ever?

SPX Monthly - We're close. When the yellow boxes on the indicators run out - it ends. Oh, and that is by the end of this year. TA will get it right and this is your ultimate road map.




More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.