Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Morning Charts 06/25/14 SPX

Early post - or the post - not sure.

Little S's have golf again this morning and I need to take my car in for some service, so I'm not sure when I'll be in. Sorry, but a little busy this summer with the boys.

Weekly SPX - Compare with the monthly chart shown yesterday, and you can really see why I'm about to pull the trigger in the top call. I just want to get thru the holiday pump period - which may be over already.


ToS has really screwed me, and I'm not sure if I'm going back there. I transferred almost all funds from them yesterday. I'm tired of their shit updates destroying my data. The cash transfer actually timed very well and their actions forced me to practice what I preach.

More to come later.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.