Friday, June 22, 2012

Open Weekend Post 06/23-24/12

You know the drill, share the love and knowledge.

As for the markets - we may possibly have a couple more weeks of consolidation and low volume as the two weeks that surround the 4th holiday could either hold surprises (Italy) or they may be used to lull everyone to sleep. Heck, they may throw in a bank holiday, you never know.

I thought this Max Keiser vid was worth a look - the truth never hurts (does it?).

Max Keiser: Banks Are Dead!





For those of you that pack heat, you may want to watch this -

Detained for Open Carry, Portland, Maine 26MAY2012



I may throw up a chart or two if I find anything interesting - oh, I tweaked the BTFD/STFT Chart to add emphasis on our current situation.


Aw heck, let me remind you of the position of the monthly chart while I am at it. Note the position of the 10/20 ma's and then the negative divergences.


It is one of two things - stick save or cliff dive.

Enjoy the weekend!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.