Friday, June 1, 2012

Open Weekend Post 06/2-3/12

You know the drill - share the love and the knowledge.

What a week/month for the bears! Can I get an AMENAHHHHH! It appears that the markets may finally be getting it and an orderly exit is underway. Well, orderly for now at least as once some real fear and panic start to set in flash crash conditions will prevail.

Thanks again to all the lurkers that came out of the closet this week and to the core for an exceptional week of commentary.

I've been lazy on the chartbook, sorry. Here I threw together a very vanilla long term monthly chart that should be really easy for everyone to decipher. I'm sure I will throw a thousand other things on this chart so read it while it is very basic. Note the black lines indicating every index is now lower on the year.

Monthly Index Comparison -


LS2 in LL championship game Saturday. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Have a great weekend!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.