Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Time For Another Thank You Note

Somehow my friends at Zero Hedge decided to include me in their new blogroll. TD and the gang are more than kind to include me. My readers know that I rarely do a post without including some sort of more than worthy post from TD, Marla and the crew. To be truthful, without them and the many other blogs I "borrow" material from my blog would be, well, just another blog.

The Internet is a wonderful place full of great people and more knowledge than you can shake a stick at. It is a microcosm of the good things left on this planet. Here race nor religion nor nationality matter. It culminates in a commonality that we should try to embrace off of the web. However, that is easier said than done. Sadly we have been molded by our individual experiences and the piss poor likes of CNBS, and we have developed some serious character flaws (I blame all of mine on years of Crudlow - thank goodness I have never liked Crammer).

Use the web to your advantage. Grow, learn, make friends and use your knowledge to help others. TD and the gang exemplify this. They speak the truth and spread the word in an effort to (in my opinion) save this once great nation. (TD - If you would like to clarify that it would be appreciated). You should as well.

Read and heed I like to say. Their advice and reporting are exceptional and more timely now than ever. You should visit ZH and all the blogs on my blogroll as often as you can. I promise you will be better off than if you did not. I sure am.

Thanks ZH for the listing and for all you do,

Shanky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.