Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Morning Post, SPX, S&P 500, E-mini

UPDATE- No post tonight. you don;t want to hear what I have to say. I will say it becomes more disturbing every day watching an out of control Fed and the rogue government taking even more control without regard for anything legal or not. It is horrifying.

Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print! Print!

Screw this. This country is falling apart and the SPX futures are up over 10. Ahhhh, the new normalcy. QE II (or simply the rumors of QE II) is the tail wagging the dog.

Economic Calendar -

I only have one chart this morning. Not sure why I bothered to ever post anything else.

Like I said last night, market is range bound between 70 and 40. Any questions?

I can't yell anymore. I'm in some suspended state beyond anger and disbelief. I am literally speechless.