Thursday, December 14, 2023

Morning Post 12/14/2023 SPX

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis up 15. Ok, I’m now ready to start cautioning bully. I called for an uptick or correction at the last bottom and for a sideways move before a deeper move and much lower consolidation next year. I’m pretty sure no one saw this move coming except those in charge. I’d expect the elites (like WB did) sold heavily into this run. Next year Ms. Market takes back 20-25%. She’ll settle in around 3500 (I’ll look for my beloved 3200 of course) and form a very broad consolidation area. Im not sure how low they can let valuations go ahead of moving to digital currency which I suspect is three to 7 years away. As usual, STB will be months ahead of the “experts”. STB best trade and heavy preparation are highly recommended. 

More to come below.

Have a good day. 

Merry Christmas STB!

“Nothin” Yukon Cornelius 

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.