Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Morning Post 12/05/2023 SPX

If you look closely enough, you can almost see through the coming election fraud. Another scamdemic on the way, PJs gonna learn what a useful idiot he really is and the next puppet will receive just enough votes to win - but you can’t challenge that. 

Good v evil 

Minis off 20. Gonna go out on a limb and call for a pullback. I still am a bit rocked and out of sorts after the three mega gap banger they just went on. That was harsh. I don’t think they have the energy or cash to whipsaw the way OB daily macd here and technicals will take over till intervention is needed again. Gonna take a minute for me to get my bearings back, by far the most I can remember being out of touch with price  Es no bueno  I was on a roll, even nailing the correction- and then the did wha they do best. I’ll get it back soon. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

Lucy, “Look, Charlie, let's face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It's run by a big eastern syndicate, you know.”

Merry Christmas STB! 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.