Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Morning Post 08/22/2023 SPX

I’m guessing they install Newsome or big Mike as the next president. One thing I’ve been constantly wrong about is them canceling an election (they rig them instead). I think I’ve just been way too early to the party here. Prepare accordingly. Prepare faster. 

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis up 22. Not sure if they can reach it, but a backtest of old double top and the busted 50dma at 4450 would be an obvious target. Cash never should have gotten past that point in the first place. I can’t settle in on a floor to this move yet. 4100 seems meh. It would make a good floor for my large consolidation area. It might not be enough south. As for my counting - IF - IF we’re in a 5 a pretty scary 3 move down may lie just ahead. STB still struggling to commit to a big move south here. I can’t figure out why. Obviously I have some internal issues to deal with. Pretty sure that’s obvious to y’all anyway. 

More to come below.

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.