Monday, August 21, 2023

Morning Post 08/21/2023 SPX

I’m so glad I’m not living in a bubble. Reality comes with bumps and bruises. So much better than sheepdom.

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis up 23 having reversed off the last bit of support before the gap and falling to 4300. Remember, it’s their market. They control it - till they can’t. Liquidity is key, if there’s any left. Now, remember I absolutely despise EWT, but counting individual moments can be beneficial. 3 and 5 wave movements happen and can be linked. Is this a 1 or an A or neither? I’m looking for broad consolidation, so I’m leaning neither rn (the way I count). I will say, if this is a 1 - sayonara bitches. We have to look for clues as they come to see what’s really happening. Can’t quite figure out why I’m not hollerin about total collapse and looking for my favorite targets 3200 and 1600? I’ll get there, just not yet. This may be the last chance at STB best trade  

More to come below. 

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.