Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Morning Post 12/22/2021 SPX

Always happy to wake up the morning after winter solstice. No telling what the crazy fks try to conjure up that night. 

Good vs evil 

On to the lie - 

Technically if I thought the top two weeks ago was amazing, this setup tops that. It’s the kinda top when I said years ago TA would get it right in the end even with all the manipulation. However I’d speculate there could be another even better top formation out there as hard as that may be to fathom. These are epic formations, like Everest on a chart. Alas if recent manipulation trends hold they’ll stick save the 20/50 bear cross with a massive ramp and we’ll be staring at 5k SPX before we know it. 

Xmas quote - 

Cartman - “Yeah? Well I sneaked around my mom's closet too, and saw what I'm getting. The Ultravibe Pleasure 2000.” I had to do it. Refrained for years. It’s just too funny in the moment. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.