Thursday, December 9, 2021

Morning Post 12/09/2021 SPX

We’re fighting back. Sheep are slowly realizing their position, but are they too deep in the pen to escape? Kinda wild, I consider myself on the outside looking in perspective. 

Good vs evil 

On to the lie - 

I had this crazy thought of a double top yesterday. Yes, you should be concerned about my mental well being. I totally get today’s new normal, but my principled brain refuses to leave the past. I’m in a place where denial isn’t necessary which makes no sense but is completely normal. I believe my mental position is called sanity as I refuse to exit reality. 

Xmas quote - 

I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love.”

More to come below. 

Have a good day!

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.