Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Morning Post 12/07/2021 SPX

It’s #presidentpoopypants vs Putin day. I’m sure Vlad is shaking in his boots. Vlad probably studied up on How to Deal With Dementia Patients for Dummies all week. 

Good vs evil  

On to the lie - 

Minis up, let me see … 60 points! Well, OK then. Great. I guess all is well. You know your plandemic is a joke when even the markets start ignoring the latest “variant “. Why not run it straight to the 20dma resistance instead of waiting a week or so? Good idea! Brilliant! What a joke. I’m gonna guess they had enough shorts lined up for the slaughter it would be worth it. I’ll hang on to my triangle/consolidation idea for … maybe 5 more minutes. 

Xmas quote - 

“Merry Christmas. Shitter was full.”

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.