Good morning STB!
I couldn’t believe the ZH post on GLP-1 affecting fast food. Checked with my MCD owner buddy and he confirmed. I know the alcohol side well and can confirm there. Mentioning this up here cause the end run health effects are more than likely going to be disastrous. You’d think giving up fast food and alcohol would be a fantastic trend? That all depends on what you’re substituting it with. They’re gonna get you one way or another. The GLP shots will create a whole new health industry before it’s over from the side effects.
Good v evil
On to the triangle -
Minis off 50 headed towards 7600 support. I find it very suspect that we can’t or haven’t shut Iran down completely militarily. After all this time we can’t secure the straight is mind boggling. Kinda makes you think about things. Why is a question they don’t want you to ask. As for GLP thing, it’s a symptom of a bad economy when everyone quits eating and drinking to save money.
Have a good day.
GL and GB!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it civil and respectful to others.