Monday, May 22, 2023

Morning Post 05/22/2023 SPX

They’re actively destroying anything that challenges their belief, and they’re not Christians. 

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

I’m beginning to wonder why I report on US stock markets anymore. Heck, I started calling this section “the lie” a decade ago. There’s so little that’s real. When we lose WRC and the CBDC becomes a reality, the USA will be an Orwellian state. I should just say STB best trade and be done with it.  I’ll hold out and do this till the results of the ‘24 election. If that goes the wrong way … we’ll all be running for the hills. In the meantime, two scenarios 1) they keep it propped up till the election 2) we have an event that cancels the election. Bottom line is you need to be prepared to defend and take care of yourself just incase. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.