Thursday, April 20, 2023

Morning Post 04/20/2023 THC

Happy 4/20! I’m tired of all the negativity and constant crap. I’ve been working on a more consistent positive outlook on what I can control. Spending more time in the crisis garden and less on social media has worked wonders on my attitude. Sometime this evening I’ll work on it in a different manner. 

On to the lie - 

Soooo sloggin through resistance all month and the last three indecisive daily candles - waiting for clarity in direction has been our thing. I’m not sure the minis being off 30 today is anything big, but it’s not helping the breakout case. Patience Grasshopper is still required  as support is still 50 points away. 

More to come below. 

Have a great 420!

GL and GB! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.