Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Morning Post 09/21/2022 SPX

So SO has really ramped up his catastrophe posts the pat month or so. Like you can feel his obsession with it. Hey, I get it. Y’all feel the same from me when I get on a (3200 cough, cough) serious tangent. At least I’m only discussing the destruction of financial markets and not civilization. Anyway, I assume most regulars are familiar with SO and this topic, but if not see the video I’ll post In comments below. If he’s right and the Bible is right, we got Armageddon, rapture and all sorts of stuff coming soon before the sun does another great reset of the earth relatively soon. Buckle up buttercup. 

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis up 14. Under 3900 resistance. Follow the Fed, simple as that. 

More to come below.

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.