Monday, August 22, 2022

Morning Post 08/22/2022 SPX

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis off 47. Consolidation happening as the MA shuffle dance (along with a few price supports) continues. 4175-50 area support should be solid enough to need an overnight gap to pierce. As usual, I’m well ahead of the multimillion “experts “. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/futures-tumble-market-braces-jackson-hole-hawk-ano  

Everyone here knows I want it to puke up both lungs, drown alive and get burned over a pit of fire. Sadly, the Fed exists and nothing is real. I follow my long standing prescription of checking my brain at the door every morning knowing it will only interfere as logic is useless. Follow the Fed and nothing else - until my “event” renders them useless. 

STB fun fact - someone at all 5 major banks are regular followers of the blog. You can tell from their extensions in the address. 

More to come below.

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.