Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Morning Post 08/16/2022 SPX

Good v evil. It it getting hot in here? 

On to the lie - 

Minis narrow and off 4. Around 4340 “should be” the final resistance and ultimate reversal area. Yea, I said it. I had to use the qualifier “should be” as the Fed rules every tick. I have to say reversal point, because I’d be a traitor to TA and historical norms if I didn’t. I graciously extended from 4175 without argument, but I gotta draw a line somewhere. STB’s sticking with 3200 and by no means ruling out 2200. It’s very difficult to live in reality yet see their manipulation. I’m gonna give TA one last glimmer of hope here. Always said it would win in the end. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.