Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Morning Post 09/07/2021 SPX

I’m so glad that I’ve mellowed. I woulda blown a gasket by now if not. Everything is so dysfunctional.  I’m kind of in IDGAS mode to a degree. Not really. Sort of. Let’s see what midterms deliver, and then we’ll know if we have to move to panic mode or not. 

Slacker checks get cut off today. I don’t see how the Dems can stop paying/bribing their voter base (maybe they can now they’ve figured out how to rig elections). Maybe they’ve imported enough illegal fucks to maintain a majority? 

Good vs evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis up a bit. I’ll tempt a market observation, bunched narrow days tend to lead to a red day. Nothing leads to a turn or corrective as those no longer exist. A red day. That’s all you get. Maybe. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.