Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Morning Post 06/29/2021 SPX

Good vs evil 

On to the lie -

That late surge yesterday really messed with the look of my consolidation call. If it gets extended much more I’m gonna have to use the b word (breakout). I don’t want to do that. I’d called a great game for a long while till last Monday then Thursday when the Fed was forced to react to TA pressure and began to lift. They have to lift. TA at this point commands it, or else. I’m sticking, against my better judgment and the Fed - breaking my #1 rule, with consolidation. I’ll even go as far as saying things (for almost two months now) have been setting up for a larger move south. The Fed has to break out now or else. Classic Eastwood moment here. Do I feel lucky? 

https://youtu.be/QtHz2B-GpfI

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.