Thursday, June 17, 2021

Morning Post 06/17/2021 SPX

Comments have been spectacular.

Keep on prepping. Top everything off and get what’s missing. 

Good vs evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis did have cash opening on the 20 at one point. Slight recovery gives them some room to work with. I’m not seeing the same clues I saw in April when I called that breakdown, cause IMO we’re still in it. An overthrow has led to worsening conditions with tremendous negative divergence. The 20/50 relationship combined with the divergence with everything else, nasty. Without a catalyst the Fed can ride out this disastrous setup, again, maybe. Weekly says this suckers rally off the China virus bottom is done now, for a third time. Monthly has a chance at triggering. What scares me? TA may be foreshadowing a major event, my event. TA may have finally had enough. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day.

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.