Thursday, April 29, 2021

Morning Post 4/29/2021 SPX

Enjoyed the dire conversation yesterday. It’s therapeutic in a way. Like souls commiserating in the truth. We’ve done this and been on the right side for over a decade now. I often wonder if it would be better to be oblivious like most? Would it be better just to get smashed by the train or to know what that light in the distance (that’s getting larger by the minute) really is? 

On to the lie - 

Minis up 28 to take out their round number. My gut call was .. I did hit consecutive red candles .. I managed a three day 20 point range .. I told you to wait for aapl .. and then the round number possibility .. and to never go with your gut .. wrong. STB trading lessons are always free and usually worth the price. 

More to come below. 

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.