Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Morning Charts 12/03/2019 SPX

They need another rebranding of the fake cLIEmate whatever it is - https://conservativefighters.org/news/alarmists-want-to-rebrand-climate-change-call-it-global-meltdown-or-climate-collapse-or-scorched-earth/

Trump will do something brash at summit. Wait for it ...

Q got going again last night. I have reservations about what may or may not happen next week. Honestly I’d be surprised if they release IG or FISA reports. Too many broken releases thus far has my hopes dashed to a degree.


On to the lie -

CHINA!!! Told us months ago they wouldn’t do a deal prior to election, so that’s news now? I have a feeling they better do one now cause lame duck Trump is gonna be an even bigger ass.

I’d like to see SPX backtest 3k.


Christmas quote -

Cousin Eddie, ““Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!””


More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.