Friday, October 13, 2017

Morning Charts 10/13/2017 SPX

Happy Triscadecaphobia day!

And this is why you simply don't do such things - Bill Blain: "Markets Did Not Melt Down Yesterday As I’ve Been Semi-Seriously Predicting". Trust me it's a tough game trying to call this market, thus I simplified it - Follow the Fed till the STB 'event' then run like hell and hope you have prepped adequately. 

In the mean time, see the target I put on the chart below earlier this week. All signs pointed to at least a technical crack, so I even went out on a teeny tiny little limb looking for at least a minor retracement (shoulda happened twice but did not). TOTAL CONTROL - never forget that.


On to the lie -  

SPX 15m -


SPX 60m - I do have another multi-year long standing target that's a lot more worrisome than this one on a chart somewhere.




More to come below.

Have a good day.


GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.