Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Morning Charts 12/13/2016 SPX /es

Just waiting on Granny to back up the bus. Should be right on schedule.

On to the lie -

SPX 10m - Nasty - especially as an ending diagonal on top of 7 years of lies with all other charts neg diving even worse than this.

Freedom watch -

Yes, why yes it is - power struggle at the very top - Is The Deep State At War... With Itself?

There is a war going on right now, and it's between the PTB's - Eyes wide open - There's A Psy-Op, All Right; But It Isn't "The Russians"




Christmas quote -

Sally: Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties?
Charlie Brown: TENS AND TWENTIES? Oh, even my baby sister!
Sally: All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share. 

Charlie Brown Christmas

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.