Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Morning Charts 11/09/2016 SPX /es

I'll contain my enthusiasm and not say everything I want to say. I think y'all all know exactly what I would say anyway. I'll just put it this way - Hell yes!!!!!


On to the lie - 

Who knows today - we got a lot of adjusting to do. So many things are about to change. I'd imagine things stay the same for a bit as the total control crowd still holds power. 

SPX 2hr - Gonna have to figure this out as it goes. 

 

Freedom watch - 

This section may only have about two more months of necessity. It will be STB's pleasure to add something positive to the bottom of the blog instead of constant warnings and worries about our liberties. 


More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.