Thursday, November 17, 2016

Morning Charts 11/17/2016 SPX /es

Waiting on Grandma then opex tomorrow. Should be a big afternoon but calm ahead of the storm. Some of Granny's early thoughts here.

I've been fusing about this since the earliest days of STB - Illinois Pension Funding Ratio Sinks To 37.6% As Unfunded Liabilities Surge To $130 Billion - With Trump tho their plans of pension/retirement savings confiscation may have to wait 4-8 years. It's all gonna go POOF!
On to the lie - 

I'll get more charts up when Granny and the reaction is done. Consolidation above 2120 is their game plan. I'd be surprised to see them deviate from that this close to the holidays. 

SPX 5m

 
Freedom watch - 

Sadly little 'ol STB did not make the cut. Kinda like it here in our quiet little corner of the internet. Zero Hedge Targeted On Liberal Professor's List of "Fake News" Sources.


Sad but true - I guess the libtards are the ones that pay their bills so they must cater to them - the end is near. Mike Krieger Rages At The 'Fake News' Debacle: "It's An All Out Media War". I keep telling you, the smartest thing I did was stop watching MSM, and turning off CNBS during the day measurably increased my sanity and decreased my trading stress. 

Drain the Swamp - Trump team announces tough lobbying ban



More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.