Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Morning Charts 02/03/2016 SPX /es

Early post. Late start wed for the kids so you may not get much.

I will say this, if you are bullish I believe the odds of you being the greater fool are elevated. Pigs get slaughtered as the old adage goes. Keep your wits and stay grounded.  Do not ignore reality. Intimately understand risk. I'm not saying to be afraid of playing either side. Understand market parameters and its limits as designated by technicals, and don't expect it to exceed these limits without events that irrationally make that happen.

Also understand and do not ignore clear market signals that may scream something you really need to hear. Now is the time to really observe your overall portfolio holdings and allocation and make a concrete plan that may even include an exit strategy. It's your life, money and decision, so don't bother to listen to my ramblings. Just feel I needed to get this out there and off my chest. Its been a while since I've laid out a good old STB rant. Maybe it's time I satrt laying down the law again. Shit's getting real.




On to the lie -





Freedom watch -






More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.