Friday, December 18, 2015

Morning Charts 12/18/2015 SPX /es

Thank goodness exam week ends today and the kids are finally done with school for a while. This dad's review subjects are ancient history, algebra and biology - mom gets the balance. LMAO, could you imagine me trying to teach my kids English? Ha, you ought to be able to laugh about that one the rest of the day. 


Just read this - it may be about to blow up in their face or maybe not - I've remained bearish and will will the end at this point. It will take something extraordinary to get me to change my mind on that (like divine intervention) so get used to it (if ur not already). Explaining Today's "Massive Stop Loss" Quad-Witching Market Waterfall: Why 2000 Must Be Defended At All Costs

On to the lie - 

Note to the PPT from STB - GFL!

Japanese Jawboning Fail - Nikkei Crashes 1000 Points From Overnight Highs

Did I mention 1600 and 1400? Thought I did. We'll just have to see.


SPX 60m - For now, take that HnS that formed yesterday and target it out to 2020 (which could fall to the round number to that dreaded 1900 critical support). Remember, when everyone heads for the gates, they all go at once.


Freedom watch - 

They are our creation, been telling you that for years - ISIS, Al Qaeda And The CIA: The Documented Connection


Christmas - 
“They are Man's and they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance and this girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased.”
Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol




 
More to come below. 

Have a good weekend. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.