Thursday, July 2, 2015

Morning Charts 07/02/2015 SPX /es

From ZH

"Beyond that, today’s announcement by the ECB seems to prove what we said in “Goldman’s Conspiracy Theory Stunner"; namely that Mario Draghi wants to push Greece over the edge in order to give himself an excuse to expand QE. "
Blueprint, road map, mad science experiment? 

SPX 5m - There is really nothing blowing me away with any of the charts. The 56 - 62 support area is critical. The double fib near 87 resistance should be a magnet to price. Holiday ramp? Well, they need to plow through that 87 number and get at least to the gap at the round number resistance today if that's gonna happen. 



I may be around this afternoon. I'm out this morning, Y'all can handle things I'm sure. My 5m chart is pretty good if things stay tight.

Have a good day.

GL and GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.