Monday, July 27, 2015

Morning Charts 07/27/2015 SPX /es

Well, someone several years made a bunch of brash predictions, two of the main ones were there would be an "event" that would end it all and that massive deflation would come before hyperinflation. I enjoyed (in a sick way) reading this - Deflation Is Winning – Beware!

"Like it or not, things are getting interesting again. The prudent move here is to watch developments very closely, position yourself defensively, and be ready to react nimbly, if necessary. After years of suppression, the forces of reality are threatening to overwhelm our managed global “”markets”‘. And it’s about damn time."

China market crash continues. At some point that will have to become a concern here. One would assume that the Fed is vigorously taking notes about what to and not to do to stop a bubble from bursting. 

And - Commodities Collapsed Just Before The Last Stock Market Crash – So Guess What Is Happening Right Now?



On to the lie - 


SPX Daily - I'm still somewhat taken off guard by this move south. I can't explain why. The fact that the charts were right and the fed did not crap all over yet another great short set up has me somewhat bewildered. That they stopped some two points shy of the ATH was puzzling. Those and other factors have me somewhat off balance. Maybe I'm simply over thinking things. I guess I'm fighting off their years of conditioning like some sort of fever. 2062 (again) is my number. 200dma, 2 diagonals and the 62 s/r all sit right there.


Freedom watch - 

Interesting - Meet The Kagans: Seeking War To The End Of The World




More to come below. 

Have a good week. 

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.