Friday, August 8, 2014

Open Weekend Post 08/09-10/14

You know the drill, share the love and the knowledge.

LOL - almost forgot to do this post. that would have been bad.

Interesting week. Bear party all week - well, till Friday at least. What a treat! just enough to pile us all in and get the slaughterhouse ready I suspect, but you never know. Everything is news driven, so no news bites and things will 'normalize' somewhat I'd assume. Still, we're not far from support and heartbreak city. We're also not far from some real fear that seems to be coming in droves these days (rightfully or not).

If you see it share it. I'll so the same. I'll dip into the chartbook. I should find the time with the PGA on.

Thanks to all for another exceptional week on the blog - great job by all.

Have a great weekend.

GLa nd GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.