Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Morning Post 01/25/2023 SPX

Well, I got tired of appealing my twatter expulsion, so I decided to try and just open a new account under a new email. It worked! I’m back to using fully functional twatter. Not that it’s some sort of big deal, but it’s nice to be plugged back in. 

Hope you continue preparing for what’s coming. Our resilience will be tested and being prepared will lighten that burden. 

Good v evil 

On to the lie - 

Minis off 30 which will bring cash Back to 4k round number support. Everything has that 2007 feel to me. Bubbly and no one thinks it will ever end. It will. Price is lying (like everyone else). My favorite 3200 target is still out there, and my 2200 to 1600 SPX thoughts are alive as ever. Consolidation continues till it doesn’t. STB simply waiting for the next event.

More to come below. 

Have a good day. 

GL and GB! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.