Monday, May 10, 2021

Morning Post 05/10/221 SPX

I must hold out and remain positive, it’s just the way I am. I’m that dude that watching football can always find that magical scenario to win when it’s obviously impossible. I’m not a total idiot. I know when it’s time to throw in the towel. We’re not there, yet. 

Good vs evil is raging right now. 

On to the lie - 

I guess not having any gas is a market positive these days. Fuck, no one wants to work anyway cause we’re paying them too much to sit on their fat asses, so why does it matter if there’s no gas for the economy to work? At this point I’m thinking anything other than a meteor directly deleting the USA is going to be market positive. 

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.