Monday, March 8, 2021

Morning Post 03/08/2021 SPX

Well, I survived LS2 parent’s weekend in Athens. I really deserve a trophy or medal for the effort. Now I get to back it up with LS1 beach trip (creating our own version of spring break) later this week. Holy crap it’s fun, but I can’t quite roll like I used to (I try tho). 

On to the lie - 

Futures are on crack. Range is 3866 to 3796. Basically up 25 to down 25 cracking 3800 support in the process. This doesn’t look good. Hey, there is the PPT and that new YCC deal - I am going to stubbornly hold out on the possibility of an SPX 4k sucker rally. Not that the past 10 years wasn’t just that. I’ll post support numbers below. 

More to come below.

Have a good day.

GL and GB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil and respectful to others.